Our Adventure on the slopes of Tien-Shan is a Hard ski touring program for the experienced riders on the powder. It is a discovering and adventure tour including a beautiful winter landscape, our nomad culture and traditions.
Welcome to Kyrgyzstan for the backcountry skiing
D1 > Bishkek – Suusamyr: The Kyrgyz guide meets you at the airport. Rest, shower and breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the Suusamyr Valley. We cross the canyon Kara Balta and pass the Ala Too tunnel. Late lunch will be with a beautiful panoramic view of the Suusamyr Valley. Installation in the ski resort Too Ashu 3000m.. Possibility of downhill skiing. 4h transfer.
D2 > Skiing day: 7h or 8h of ski touring. The peak at 3800m. Transfer to Suuslodge. Overnight and dinner at the hut along the road. 40km.
D3 > Skiing day in the Suusamyr valley. Back to the refuge. Night and dinner at the shelter.
D4 > Early morning, transfer to the Ala Bel pass. Skiing day in Ala Bel. Night and dinner at the Suuslodge at 2500m.
D5 > Skiing day in Suusamyr. Night and dinner at the Suuslodge at 2500m.
D6> Another skiing day in Suusamyr. Picnic at the camp. 2 hours of ski touring. Transfer to Kizart 6h by car. Night and dinner at local’s house. In the evening, you can take a bath in the public bath in the village.
D7 > Early morning, transfer to Lake Issyk-Kul. Visiting of handicraft center in Kochkor. Then following the road to visit an eagle hunter. Lunch at the local’s in Bokonbaeva. Continue the road. Arrival at Barskoon. Homestay installation.
D8 > Skiing day. 1h 30 min. early transfer. Departure to ski touring on Ara Bel plateau. Back in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight in the same house as the day before.
D9 > Skiing day in Ara Bel plateau. We can get there up to 4000m. Back home. Transfer to Karakol. Night and dinner with a Kyrgyz family.
D10 > Drive to Boz Uchuk Valley. Ski touring to reach the yurt camp in the forest, at 2600m. Overnight and dinner in the yurt camp.
D11 > Skiing in the Boz Uchuk valley. Night and dinner in the yurt.
D12 > Another skiing day in the Boz Uchuk valley. Night and dinner in the yurt.
D13 > Skiing and transfer to Jergalan: After the ski day, we head to the far east of Lake Issyk Kul. There is a lot of snow. Home stay installation. Night and dinner at the local’s home.
D14 > Skiing in Jergalan: Early morning, we go on ski touring. Picnic in the mountains. Back to the refuge. Night and dinner at the same house as the day before.
D15 > Skiing in around Jergalan valley Ski touring. Back to the car. Departure to Karakol. Home stay installation.
D16 > Early departure to the Kyrgyz capital. Arrival in Bishkek. Short visit of city center. Installation in the guest house. Dinner in a typical restaurant in Central Asia. Night in a guest house.
D17 > Transfer to the airport: End of service.
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take an adequate equipment for backcountry skiing and for 4300m. We will ride on the glacier.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +20.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference to some foods ; allergic or vegetarian.
• In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!