Explore the lakes of Tien Shan is a 9 days and 8 nights / road trip and hiking
Itinerary : Chon Kemin national park – south Issyk Kul lake – Son Kul lake – Kokomeren canyon – Suusamyr valley – Toktogul lake – Bishkek capital.
D1 / Arrival at the airport Manas – drive to Chon Kemin valley: Meeting with a guide translator. Road to east of the Kyrgyz capital. Lunch in the kyrgyz typical restaurant. After the lunch, we drive to Chon Kemin National Park. On the way, we visit the Burana tower, dating 11th century and restored during the Soviet Union. In the late afternoon, we arrive at the Karool Dobo village. Accommodation in the local family house. Overnight and dinner in the guest house. 180km. (3h by car)
D2 / Transfer to Bokonbaeva: Early morning, we leave our guest house. Drive to Konorchek canyon. 2h of walking to the red canyon. Back to the car. Drive to the restaurant for lunch. Following the road by the southern shore of the Issyk Kul lake. In the afternoon, we arrive at Bokonbaeva village. Installation in the charming guest house. 250km. (5h by car)
D3 / Transfer to Son Kul lake: Morning drive to Son Kul lake, the jewel of nomads. On the way, we visit the yurt factor and hand craft felt center in Kochkor. Special lunch in Kochkor in the dungane family. Following the road by the Kalmak Ashuu pass at 3446m. Arrival on southern shore of Son Kul lake. Overnight and dinner in yurt camp at 3016m. 260km
D4 / Exploring day of nomad’s life on the Son Kul lake. Overnight and dinner in the same yurt camp as before.
D5 / Transfer to Kizil Oy: Drive to Kizil Oy village, lost in the middle of the mountains. Picnic on the way. In the afternoon, we reach Kizil Oy village, charming, red, authentic and lost village in the heart of Tien Shan mountains. (250km / 5 or 6h transfer by car)
D6 / Transfer to Toktogul: Early morning, we drive to Toktogul lake. On the way, we stop at Kojomkul museum. Lunch in the Chychkan canyon, by the river. Then we hike to the mountain lake at 2800m above sea level. 5h of hiking. Arrival in Toktogul. Overnight and dinner in the local family house.
D7 / Horseback riding at Ozgorush: Early morning, we drive to Ozgorush village, near Toktogul city. Start of horseback riding. Beautiful view of the area. Picnic in the mountains. Then back to the car. Transfer to Toktogul. Overnight and dinner in the same guest house.
D8 / Transfer to Bishkek: After breakfast, we drive to Bishkek. 280km. at Too Ashuu pass, we hike up to the mountain lake. Picnic in the mountains. Back to the car. Road to Bishkek. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the guest house. (5 or 6h transfer by car)
D9 / Morning free time in Bishkek. Walking or shopping. Lunch in the restaurant. Transfer to the airport.
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take an adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
• Provide the small bagpack for picnic and personnel objects.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +17.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference to some foods ; allergic or vegetarian.
• In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
Price per person in USD:
2 pax 1070$/per
3 pax 820$/per
4 pax 700$/per
5 pax 610$/per
6 pax 560$/per
– Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas.
– English speaking guide translator,
– Accommodation in the local family house and guest house in Bishkek,
– Yurt factory,
– Entrance to the museum,
– Rental horse in Ozgorush village,
– Visit of eagle hunter.
– Travel insurance.
– Extra price for single room.
– International air tickets.
– Horseback riding at Son Kul lake.
– Alcohol and mineral water.
– Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke or SPA.
– Others services non mentioned in the program.