From Celestial Mountains to Fergana is one of the famous and interesting programs. 8 days of the trip will let you discover many facets of our mountainous country. This unique route will take to the most beautiful sights of Kyrgyzstan starting from the pearl of our country Issyk Kul lake and ending with the walnut forest of Arslanbob. Uniquely with untouched wild nature, cognition of the nomad culture, and meeting local people through the hiking and road trip. Open new destinations and make unforgettable memories. The best season for “From Celestial Mountains to Fergana” is September and October. We have a friendly and flexible team and can guarantee you a successful trip. Experience nomad life with KAGAN!
A beautiful road trip between the north and south of Kyrgyzstan. You can enjoy “From Celestial Mountains to Fergana” before your trip to Uzbekistan or Tajikistan.
D1 / Bishkek> Arrival in Bishkek. Pick up from the airport. Transfer to Bishkek. Rest, shower, and breakfast in the guest house. Sightseeing tour in the Kyrgyz capital. Dinner in the restaurant and overnight in the guest house.
D2 / Drive to Tamchi village> Early morning, we drive to Issyk Kul lake. On the way, we stop at Burana tower, dating the 11th century. Following the road to Boom Canyon. Walking 2h in the Konorchek canyon. Picnic. Back to the car. Road to Tamchi village situated on the northern shore of the lake. Overnight and dinner in the local family house. 220km
D3 / Drive to Karakol> Road along the famous lake which considered as the pearl of Tien Shan mountain. Stop at Cholpon Ata to visit the regional museum and Rukh Ordo complex. Picnic at the hot spring water of Oruktuu village. In the afternoon, we arrive in Karakol. Visit of the Church and mosque dating the 19th century. Overnight and dinner in the local family house. 200km
D4 / Drive to south Issyk Kul lake> Early morning, we drive to the southern shore of the Issyk Kul lake. On the way, we stop at Jeti-Oguz red rocks, fairytale canyon. Lunch by the lake. In the afternoon, we reach our guesthouse in Bokonbaeva village. Meeting with eagle hunter. Overnight and dinner in the local family house. 150km.
D5 / Drive to Kizil Oy village> Drive to Kizil Oy village, lost in the middle of the mountains. Stop at Kochkor village to visit the handcraft center. In the afternoon, we reach Kizil Oy village, charming, red, authentic, and lost village in the heart of Tien Shan mountains. (250km / 5 or 6h transfer by car)
D6 / Drive to Toktogul> Drive to Toktogul, via high mountain pass Too Ashuu, picturesque valley Suusamyr and Chychkan canyon. Picnic on the way. Arrival and accommodation in the local family house. 220km
D7 / Drive to Arslanbob village> Early morning, we drive to Arslanbob village, 310 km. Lunch in the local cafe in Arslanbob. After lunch walk to the waterfall and famous walnut forest in Kyrgyzstan. Overnight and dinner in the local Uzbek family house.
D8 / Drive to Osh> Early morning, we leave charming Arslanbob village. Drive to Osh. On the way, we will visit Uzgen minaret 11th century. Lunch in Uzgen city. Arrival in Osh. Before dinner, we will visit the most famous place of interest in Osh – Sulaiman Too. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the local family house.
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
• Provide the small backpack for picnic and personnel objects.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +17.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference for some foods; allergic or vegetarian.
• In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of the total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
Price per person in USD:
2 pax 1000$/per
3 pax 750$/per
4 pax 610$/per
5 pax 530$/per
6 pax 480$/per
– Transport, pick up from the airport Manas.
– English speaking guide translator,
– Accommodation in the local family house and guest house in Bishkek,
– Entrance to the museums,
– Hot spring water,
– Visit of eagle hunter.
– Travel insurance.
– Extra price for a single room.
– International air tickets.
– Horseback riding in the villages.
– Alcohol and mineral water.
– Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke, or SPA.
– Other services not mentioned in the program.