10 days of a fascinating trip through the untouched and wild nature of Kyrgyzstan. The program ” Hiking the top of Central Asia” combines road trips, hiking in the mountain lakes, desert areas (3300m, 2800m), and horse riding in the forest zone and green meadows. The trip also includes a cultural day, where you can introduce with nomad’s culture by visiting the yurt factor and handicraft center. The unique route will let you enjoy the hospitality and friendliness of our welcoming nation. Pleasant atmosphere together with spectacular nature, cognation of nomad’s life, and experiencing new things. The program “Hiking the top of central Asia” is possible from April till November. Discover Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN! Hiking the top of Central Asia, Hiking the top of Central Asia,
D1 / Arrival in Bishkek – transfer to Chon-Kemin: Arrival at the airport Manas. Meeting with a guide translator. Transfer to Bishkek. Rest and shower at the guest house. Lunch in the Kyrgyz typical restaurant. After lunch, we drive to Chon Kemin National Park. On the way, we visit the Burana tower, dating the 11th century and restored during the Soviet Union. In the late afternoon, we arrive at the Karool Dobo village. Accommodation in the local family house. Overnight and dinner in the guest house. 180km. (3h by car)
D2 / Transfer to Karakol: Early morning, we leave our guest house. Drive to Konorchek canyon. 2h of walking to the red canyon. Back to the car. Drive to the restaurant for lunch. Following the road by the northern shore of the lake. In the late afternoon, we visit the Prjevalsky museum. Installation in the charming guest house. Dinner in the dungane family, we have no time to participate in cooking. 300km. (5h by car)
D3 / Hiking day to Jeti-Oguz: Early morning, we drive to Irdik valley. Then, we go up to the mountain lakes of Irdik 3300m above sea level. Picnic in the mountain area. Then down to Jeti-Oguz red rock. 7/8h or hiking. Transfer back to Karakol city.
D4 / Horseback riding Chon Kizil Suu valley: Early morning, we drive to Chon Kizil Suu valley. Start of horseback riding. We ride in the mountains, between the forest zone and green meadows. Picnic in the valley. Following the horseback riding. In the late afternoon, we come back to the car. After the long active day, we swim in the natural hot spring water. Transfer to Bokonbaeva, 90km. Arrival in the late evening, dinner in the local family house. (6/7h by horse / 3h transfer by car)
D5 / Hiking day to the panorama of the Tong valley: in the morning, we have a short transfer to start point of the trekking. We go up to small mountains which is a desert area. Beautiful panoramic view. Back to the bus. Free time before dinner in the guest house. (6/7h walking 1h transfer by car)
D6 / Transfer to Kizil Oy: Today is the cultural day. We start of meeting with the traditional hunter in Bokonbaeva, visit of yurt factory at Kizil Tuu village, handcraft felt center at Kochkor village. On the way, we see a lot of cemeteries. We speak about Kyrgyz religion and traditions. In the late afternoon, we reach Kizil Oy village, charming, red, authentic, and lost village in the heart of Tien Shan mountains. (250km / 5 or 6h transfer by car)
D7 / Hiking day: early morning, we leave our homestay to discover the region. We hike up to the mountains. Picnic in the mountains. Hike back to the homestay. Free time along the Kokomeren river. Overnight and dinner in the same homestay. (4/5h hiking)
D8 / Transfer to Toktogul: Early morning, we drive to Toktogul lake. On the way, we stop at Kojomkul museum. Lunch in the Chychkan canyon, by the river. Then we hike to the mountain lake at 2800m above sea level. 5h of hiking. Arrival in Toktogul. Overnight and dinner in the local family house.
D9 / Horseback riding at Ozgorush: Early morning, we drive to Ozgorush village, near Toktogul city. Start of horseback riding. Beautiful view of the area. Picnic in the mountains. Then back to the car. Transfer to Toktogul. Overnight and dinner in the same guest house.
D10 / Transfer to Bishkek: After breakfast, we drive to Bishkek. 280km. We arrive in Bishkek for lunch. Then installation in the hotel. Free time for the visit of shopping in the Osh Market, always open, animated and colorful. Last dinner in the charming restaurant and overnight in the guest house. (5 or 6h transfer by car)
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
• Provide the small backpack for picnic and personnel objects.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +17.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference for some foods; allergic or vegetarian.
• In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of the total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
Price per person in USD:
2 pax 1220$/per
3 pax 920$/per
4 pax 770$/per
5 pax 680$/per
6 pax 610$/per
– Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas.
– English speaking guide translator,
– Accommodation in the local family house and guest house in Bishkek,
– Rental horses and equestrian guide,
– Yurt factory,
– Entrance to the museum along the itinerary,
– Hot spring water,
– Visit of eagle hunter.
– Travel insurance.
– Extra price for a single room.
– International air tickets.
– Alcohol and mineral water.
– Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke, or SPA.
– Other services not mentioned in the program.