9 days and 8 nights / road trip and hiking
Itinerary : Chon Kemin national park – south Issyk Kul lake – Son Kul lake – Kokomeren canyon – Suusamyr valley – Toktogul lake – Bishkek capital.
D1 / Arrival at the airport Manas – drive to Chon Kemin valley: Meeting with a guide translator. Road to east of the Kyrgyz capital. Lunch in the kyrgyz typical restaurant. After the lunch, we drive to Chon Kemin National Park. On the way, we visit the Burana tower, dating 11th century and restored during the Soviet Union. In the late afternoon, we arrive at the Karool Dobo village. Accommodation in the local family house. Overnight and dinner in the guest house. 180km. (3h by car)
D2 / Transfer to Bokonbaeva: Early morning, we leave our guest house. Drive to Konorchek canyon. 2h of walking to the red canyon. Back to the car. Drive to the restaurant for lunch. Following the road by the southern shore of the Issyk Kul lake. In the afternoon, we arrive at Bokonbaeva village. Installation in the charming guest house. 250km. (5h by car)
D3 / Transfer to Son Kul lake: Morning drive to Son Kul lake, the jewel of nomads. On the way, we visit the yurt factor and hand craft felt center in Kochkor. Special lunch in Kochkor in the dungane family. Following the road by the Kalmak Ashuu pass at 3446m. Arrival on southern shore of Son Kul lake. Overnight and dinner in yurt camp at 3016m. 260km
D4 / Exploring day of nomad’s life on the Son Kul lake. Overnight and dinner in the same yurt camp as before.
D5 / Transfer Tash Rabat: Early morning, we leave our yurt camp. Road to Tash Rabat, caravan serail of 14e century. Stop at Naryn city to for lunch or buy picnic. Following of the trip on beautiful international road which connect Bishkek and Kashgar. In the afternoon, we arrive at Tash Rabat. Walk and discover of the Tash Rabat. Overnight and dinner n the yurt camp. (220km / 5 h transfer by car)
D6 / Transfer to Kazarman: Wild nature, mountain road. Today it is real adventure time in our trip. We drive through the mountains and river. It is really wild nature. Picnic on the way. In the late afternoon, we reach Kazarman village which is lost in the in the mountains. Overnight and dinner in the guest house. 280km 8h of the road.
D7 / Transfer to Arslanbob: Early morning, we drive to Jalal Abad city, through the Kok Art pass. Another beautiful mountain road. Beautiful view from the pass. Down to Fergana valley. It changes from mountains to green fields. Lunch in the restaurant: Road to Arslanbob, charming uzbek village on the foot of rocky mountains and walnut forest. Arrival in the guest house. Walking to small waterfall. Overnight and dinner in the local family house. 250km (6h)
D8 / Transfer to Toktogul: Road to Toktogul along the Naryn river. Beautiful landscape of the blue river and rocky mountains. Lunch on the way. In the afternoon, we reach our guest house in the Toktogul city. Walk to the panoramic view of the city. Overnight and dinner in the guest house. 330km. (6h)
D9 / Horseback riding at Ozgorush: Early morning, we drive to Ozgorush village, near Toktogul city. Start of horseback riding. Beautiful view of the area. Picnic in the mountains. Then back to the car. Transfer to Toktogul. Overnight and dinner in the same guest house.
D10 / Transfer to Bishkek: After breakfast, we drive to Bishkek. 280km. at Too Ashuu pass, we hike up to the mountain lake. Picnic in the mountains. Back to the car. Road to Bishkek. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the guest house. (5 or 6h transfer by car)
D11 / Morning free time in Bishkek. Walking or shopping. Lunch in the restaurant. Transfer to the airport.
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take an adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
• Provide the small bagpack for picnic and personnel objects.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +17.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference to some foods ; allergic or vegetarian.
• In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
Price per person in USD:
2 pax 1320$/per
3 pax 1000$/per
4 pax 830$/per
5 pax 740$/per
6 pax 680$/per
– Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas.
– English speaking guide translator,
– Accommodation in the local family house and guest house in Bishkek,
– Yurt factory.
– Travel insurance.
– Extra price for single room.
– International air tickets.
– Horseback riding at Son Kul lake.
– Alcohol and mineral water.
– Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke or SPA.
– Others services non mentioned in the program.
Please review the information provided on this website and if you have any questions about the products or prices, please contact us.