14 days and 15 nights / hiking & road trip
Itinerary: Bishkek – Chon Kemin national park – Issyk Kul lake – Kichi Naryn – Tash Rabat – Son Kul lake – Kazarman – Osh – Peak Lenine – Arslanbob – Toktogul – Bishkek.
D1 / Arrival in Bishkek – transfer to Chon-Kemin: Arrival at the airport Manas. Picking up by the guide translator and driver. Transfer to the guest house for rest, shower. Lunch in Bishkek. Following the road to Chon Kemin National park. On the way, we visit the Burana tower dating 11th century. Arrival in the village of Chon Kemin. Accommodation and dinner in the family house. 180km. (3h by car)
D2 / Transfer to Bokonbaeva: Early morning, we leave our guest house. Drive to southern Issyk-Kul lake. Arrival at the local family house for the lunch. In the afternoon, we walk to the beach. Beautiful landscape of the alpine lake.Drive back to the house. Overnight and dinner in the family house.(4h by car)
D3 / Transfer to Bolgart river: Early morning, we visit the yurt master. Demonstration of the yurt installing. Following the road to Kochkor village. Visit of handcraft center. Lunch in the charming dungane family. Drive to Bolgart river through Jalpak-Bel pass. Arrival in the valley of Bolgart. Overnight and dinner in the tent camping. 7/8h by car.
D4 / Transfer to Tash Rabat: Sin the morning, we drive through Naryn city. Picnic on the way. Heading to Tash Rabat caravan serial of 14th century. Accommodation in the yurt camp. Visit of caravan serial. Overnight and dinner in the yurt. (6/7h transfer by car)
D5 / Transfer to Son Kul lake: After breakfast, we drive to Son Kul lake by the Naryn. Picnic in the valley of 33 parrots. Walking to the waterfall. Then drive up to the 33 parrots. Beautiful view of the mountains and road. Down to southern shore of Son Kul lake. Overnight and dinner in the yurt camp. (6/7h transfer by car)
D6 / Transfer to Kazarman: Morning walking to the petroglyphs. Then we drive to Kazarman village through Moldo Ashu pass. Beautiful view from the pass. Picnic on the way. Mountain road drives us to lost village of Kazarman. Accommodation and dinner in the local family house. 240km.
D7 / Transfer to Osh: In the morning, we attaque the Kok Art pass at 3320. Beautiful mountain road. Down to Fergana valley through walnut forest. Picnic on the way. On the way, we visit the Uzgen minaret and his colorful bazar. In the late afternoon, we reach Osh city. Second biggest city of Kyrgyzstan. Walking to the Sulayman Too. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the guest house. 270km
D8 / Transfer to Tulpar-Kul lake: Early morning, we drive to the Pamir mountains. Crossing the highest pass at 3616m.which is most beautiful part of Pamir High Way. Picnic on the way. In the afternoon, we reach our camping place of the foot of Lenine Peak. Overnight and dinner in the tent camping. (250km / 5 or 6h transfer by car)
D9 / Hiking day to reach the foot of glacier. Picnic. Then back to tent camping. Overnight and dinner in the camping as before. (4/5h hiking)
D10 / Transfer to Arslanbob: Early morning, we drive to the Fergana valley. On the way, we visit Kurmanjan Datka’s museum. Picnic at Chiyirchik pass. Then following the road Arslanbob village which is populated by uzbek minority. Overnight and dinner in the charming uzbek family house.
D11 / Transfer to Toktogul: Early morning, we walk in the walnut forest. Back to the car. Drive to Toktogul along the Naryn canyon. We see several hydro-electro station. Picnic on the way. In the afternoon, we reach Toktogul lake and city. Overnight and dinner in the family house. 330km
D12 / Morning transfer to 45km. Hiking to Ak-Kol lake at 2800m. Picnic then back to the car. Drive back to Toktogul. In the evening, we see the sunset on the Toktogul lake. Overnight and dinner in the same house as before. (5 or 6h transfer by car)
D13 / Transfer to Bishkek: after breakfast, we drive to Bishkek. Through Alabel pass at 3150m, beautiful Suusamyr valley and Too Ashuu tunnel we reach Kyrgyz capital. After crossing the tunnel of Too Ashuu, we walk to the mountain lake. Picnic, then back to car. Transfer to Bishkek. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the guest house.
D14 / Excursion in Bishkek: In the morning, we visit the main square of Bishkek, central parks. Lunch in the restaurant. Afternoon, we spend in the colorful market of Osh where you can buy some souvenirs. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the guest house as before.
D15 / transfer to the airport. End of services.
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take an adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
• Provide the small bagpack for picnic and personnel objects. Sleeping bag and matrass as well.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +17.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference to some foods ; allergic or vegetarian.
• In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
Price per person in USD:
2 pax 1840$/per
3 pax 1390$/per
4 pax 1170$/per
5 pax 1030$/per
6 pax 940$/per
– Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas.
– English speaking guide translator,
– Special permits for the border zones,
– Accommodation in the local family house and guest house in Bishkek,
– Visit of eagle hunter.
– Travel insurance.
– Extra price for single room.
– International air tickets.
– Horseback riding in the villages.
– Alcohol and mineral water.
– Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke or SPA.
– Others services non mentioned in the program.
Please review the information provided on this website and if you have any questions about the products or prices, please contact us.