“Ride the east of Celestial mountains” is a short ski expedition in the Karakol area, Tien Shan mountains. 7 days of enjoyable and interesting trekking with KAGAN. 3 days for road and 4 days of skiing. Yurt camp at 2600 m, great opportunity to feel nomad culture, taste our traditional meal, meet local people. During the “Ride the east of the Celestial Mountains” trip, you have beautiful mountains, hot spring waters, untouched slopes of the mountains, and fresh powder. Enjoy the incredible beauty of our nature and experience the Kyrgyz mountains. The best season to explore the Celestial mountains is from February till mid-March. “Ride the east of the Celestial Mountains” is intended for people with a high physical level of preparation. We can guarantee you your successful travel to Kyrgyzstan. Discover Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
D1 > Bishkek – Bokonbaeva: The Kyrgyz guide meets you at the airport. Rest, shower, and have breakfast at the Madison Hotel. Transfer to the southern shore of Issyk Kul lake. In the afternoon, we visit the eagle hunter. Overnight and dinner in the local family house. 5h transfer.
D2 > yurt camp Boz Uchuk: Early morning, we drive east of Issyk Kul lake, the valley of Boz Uchuk. There is a lot of snow and high mountains which is perfect for backcountry skiing. Lunch in Karakol city. Following the road for 30km. We take our ski to reach the yurt camp from 1900m. Our luggage will be on the horseback. Arrive on the yurt camp, situated at 2600m. above sea level. Overnight and dinner in the yurt. Briefing with a guide.
D3 > Backcountry skiing in Boz Uchuk valley. Back to the same yurt as before. Briefing with a guide.
D4 > Backcountry skiing in Boz Uchuk valley. Back to the same yurt as before. Briefing with a guide.
D5 > Backcountry skiing in Boz Uchuk valley. Back to the same yurt as before. Briefing with a guide.
D6 > Backcountry skiing in Boz Uchuk valley: Last day backcountry skiing. Back to the camp for the lunch. Road to Cholpon Ata city. On the way, we stop at the hot spring water of Oruktuu. In the late afternoon, we reach our guesthouse in Cholpon Ata city. Dinner in the restaurant. 200km.
D7 > Transfer to Bishkek: Drive to Bishkek. Arrive in the capital of Kyrgyzstan for the lunch. Walk and visit Bishkek city. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the hotel. 270km
D8 > Flight to home: Transfer to the airport. End of service.
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days.
• Please take adequate equipment for backcountry skiing and for 3900m. Ski, skins, helmets, Bipper and showel etc. No glacier climbing.
• The tour is oriented for the adults, +23.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us if you have a preference for some foods; allergic or vegetarian.
• In yurt camp, there aren’t a shower and WC. The team of yurt camp can provide you hot water.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
|4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax|