Short skitouring around Karakol city, in the mountains of Teskey Alatoo.
Skitouring and yurt camping in February.
D1 > Bishkek – Bokonbaeva: The Kyrgyz guide meets you at the airport. Rest, shower and breakfast at the Madison Hotel. Transfer to the southern shore of Issyk Kul lake. In the afternoon, we visit the eagle hunter. Overnight and dinner in the local family house. 5h transfer.
D2 > yurt camp Boz Uchuk: Early morning, we drive to east of Issyk Kul lake, valley of Boz Uchuk. There are a lot of snow and high mountains which is perfect for the backcountry skiing. Lunch in Karakol city. Following the road for 30km. We take our ski to reach the yurt camp from 1900m. Our luggage will be on the horseback. Arrival on the yurt camp, situated at 2600m. above sea level. Overnight and dinner in the yurt. Briefing with a guide.
D3 > Backcountry skiing in Boz Uchuk valley. Back to the same yurt as before. Briefing with guide.
D4 > Backcountry skiing in Boz Uchuk valley. Back to the same yurt as before. Briefing with guide.
D5 > Backcountry skiing in Boz Uchuk valley. Back to the same yurt as before. Briefing with guide.
D6 > Backcountry skiing in Boz Uchuk valley: Last day backcountry skiing. Back to the camp for the lunch. Road to Cholpon Ata city. On the way we stop at the hot spring water of Oruktuu. In the late afternoon, we reach our guest house in Cholpon Ata city. Dinner in the restaurant. 200km.
D7 > Transfer to Bishkek: Drive to Bishkek. Arrival in the capital of Kyrgyzstan for the lunch. Walk and visit of Bishkek city. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the hotel. 270km
D8 > Flight to home: Transfer to the airport. End of service.
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take an adequate equipment for backcountry skiing and for 3900m. Ski, skins, helmets, bipper and showel etc. No glacier climbing.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +23.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference to some foods ; allergic or vegetarian.
• In yurt camp, there aren’t a shower and WC. The team of yurt camp can provide you hot water.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!