Suusamyr Paradise of Backcountry Ski. 7 days of adventure skiing for lovers of wide-open spaces and snowcapped mountains during the wintertime. The ride will take you to the mountains peaks and unspoiled slopes mixed with majestic landscapes, trekking through unbroken snow, breathing in the fresh mountain air, yurt camps, and lunches on the top mountains. Only 7 days to fall in love with the fabulous wild nature of Kyrgyzstan, and enjoy with a hospitable friendly nation, will make your unforgettable memories. The program “ Suusamyr Paradise of Backcountry Ski“ is intended for people with high physical levels of preparation, and possible from February till the mid-March. We always have interesting itineraries and reliable team. Challenge yourself with KAGAN!
D1 > Bishkek – Suusamyr valley: The Kyrgyz guide meets you at the airport. Rest, shower and breakfast at the Madison Hotel. Transfer to Suusamyr valley. We can ski on the ski resort of Too Ashuu. Road to Suus Lodge 30km. Overnight and dinner in the lodge at 2200m.
D2 > Backcountry skiing at Too Ashuu: In the morning, we drive back to Too Ashuu ski resort. Start of the skitouring. Lunch on the top of the mountains. Back to the ski resorts. Drive to the same lodge as before. +700m
D3 > Backcountry skiing to Kichi Suusamyr mountains: In the morning, we start our skitouring, right from the lodge. We cross the river and attack the mountains of Kichi Suusamyr. Lunch in the mountains. Back to the same lodge as before. +1000m.
D4 > Backcountry skiing in Aramza Suu: Drive to the start point of the skitouring around 20km. We cross the river on the bridge and skitouring up to the Aramza suu mountains. Lunch on the top of the day. Back to the same lodge as before. Briefing with guide. +900m.
D5 > Backcountry skiing in Otmok mountains: Drive to the start point of the skitouring, 70km. Skitouring up to the mountains. This day, we can do several times go up and ride down on the same slopes. Back to the same lodge as before. Briefing with guide. Total 140km. +700m.
D6 > Backcountry skiing around Ala Bel pass: Last day backcountry skiing at Ala Bel pass. We drive there 1h. then start of the skitouring. Lunch in the mountains. Back to the lodge. Overnight and dinner in the lodge. In the evening, we can try hot sauna.
D7 > Transfer to Bishkek: Drive to Bishkek. Arrival in the capital of Kyrgyzstan for the lunch. Walk and visit of Bishkek city. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the hotel. 150km
D8 > Flight to home: Transfer to the airport. End of service.
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take an adequate equipment for backcountry skiing and for 4000m. Ski, skins, helmets, bipper and shovel etc. No glacier climbing.
• Every evening, briefing with a guide about the next day program.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +23.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference to some foods; allergic or vegetarian.
• In yurt camp, there aren’t a shower and WC. The team of yurt camp can provide you hot water.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!