Our trek The heart of Celestial Mountains is starting from Bishkek and will drive you to the great places of Kyrgyzstan as the Konorchek canyon, the Issyk-Kul lake and Kochkor village.
D1 / Drive to Bokonbaeva village > early morning, we start from Bishkek. On the way, we stop at Burana tower, dating from the 11th century. Following the road to Konorchek canyon. Outdoor picnic in the nature of the red canyon. Then back to the car. Drive to the southern shore of Issyk-Kul which is a very clear and spectacular view of mountains, lake and authentic village. Overnight and dinner in the charming local family house.
D2 / Hiking to the panorama of Tong > Early morning, short driving to the start point of hiking. Along the Issyk-Kul lake, we hike from the Bel Tam sea side until the panorama of Tong valley. Very beautiful & various landscape. Outdoor picnic on the top of the panorama. Following the trail to hippodrome of Bokonbaeva where we can see beautiful horses for race. Arrival to the family house as before. Meeting with traditional eagle hunter. Overnight and dinner in the same house.
D3 / Transfer to Kizil Oy village > Drive to Kizil Oy village, lost in the middle of the mountains. Stop at Kochkor village to visit the handcraft center. In the afternoon, we reach Kizil Oy village, charming, red, authentic and lost village in the heart of Tien Shan mountains. (250km / 5 or 6h transfer by car)
D4 / Hiking day > early morning, we leave our homestay to discover the region. We hike up to the mountains. Picnic in the mountains. Hike back to the homestay. Free time along the Kokomeren river. Overnight and dinner in the same homestay. (4/5h hiking)
D5 / Drive to Bishkek > In the morning, we drive back to Bishkek via Too Ashuu tunnel at 3300m. above sea level. Beautiful view of valley and mountains. Before the tunnel, we stop to visit the museum of the local hero of the 20th century. Arrival in Bishkek for lunch. Lunch in the restaurant. End of service. 200km.
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take an adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
• Provide the small bagpack for picnic and personnel objects.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +17.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference to some foods ; allergic or vegetarian.
• In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!