7 days of trekking to the pearl of Central Asia. The team of KAGAN would like to show the most beautiful sights of Kyrgyzstan: historical tower dating the 11th century and restored during the Soviet Union, hiking through the mountains with the spectacular panoramic view, horseback riding in the village, also we have a cultural day, where we visit yurt factory and handicraft center, talking about our tradition and religion. Untouched wild nature, unique culture, nomad people. Open new destinations, experience new feelings, cognate the nomad’s culture. The best season for Tour The pearl of Central Asia is spring and autumn times. We have affordable prices and interesting routes. Come and explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
D1 / Arrival in Bishkek – transfer to Chon-Kemin: Arrival at the airport Manas. Meeting with a guide translator. Transfer to Bishkek. Rest and shower at the guest house. Lunch in the kyrgyz typical restaurant. After the lunch, we drive to Chon Kemin National Park. On the way, we visit the Burana tower, dating 11th century and restored during the Soviet Union. In the late afternoon, we arrive at the Karool Dobo village. Accommodation in the local family house. Overnight and dinner in the guest house. 180km. (3h by car)
D2 / Transfer to Bokonbaeva: Early morning, we leave our guest house. Drive to Konorchek canyon. 2h of walking to the red canyon. Back to the car. Drive to the restaurant for lunch. Following the road by the southern shore of the lake. In the afternoon, we arrive at Bokonbaeva village. Installation in the charming guest house. 250km. (5h by car)
D3 / Hiking day to the panorama of the Tong valley: in the morning, we have a short transfer to start point of the trekking. We go up to small mountains which is desert area. Beautiful panoramic view. Back to the bus. Free time before the dinner in the guest house. (6/7h walking 1h transfer by car)
D4 / Transfer to Kizil Oy: Today is the cultural day. We start of meeting with the traditional hunter in Bokonbaeva, visit of yurt factory at Kizil Tuu village, hand craft felt center at Kochkor village. On the way, we see a lot of cemetery. We speak about the Kyrgyz religion and traditions. In the late afternoon, we reach Kizil Oy village, charming, red, authentic and lost village in the heart of Tien Shan mountains. (250km / 5 or 6h transfer by car)
D5 / Transfer to Toktogul: Early morning, we drive to Toktogul lake. On the way, we stop at Kojomkul museum. Lunch in the Chychkan canyon, by the river. Then we hike to the mountain lake at 2800m above sea level. 5h of hiking. Arrival in Toktogul. Overnight and dinner in the local family house.
D6 / Horseback riding at Ozgorush: Early morning, we drive to Ozgorush village, near Toktogul city. Start of horseback riding. Beautiful view of the area. Picnic in the mountains. Then back to the car. Transfer to Toktogul. Overnight and dinner in the same guest house.
D7 / Transfer to Bishkek: After breakfast, we drive to Bishkek. 280km. We arrive in Bishkek for the lunch. Then installation in the hotel. Free time for visit of shopping in the Osh Market, always open, animated and colorful. Last dinner in the charming restaurant. (5 or 6h transfer by car)
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take an adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Raincoat and good hiking shoes for the
• Provide the small bagpack for picnic and personnel objects.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +17.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference to some foods ; allergic or vegetarian.
• In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
Price per person in USD:
2 pax 780$/per
3 pax 590$/per
4 pax 490$/per
5 pax 420$/per
6 pax 380$/per
– Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas.
– English speaking guide translator,
– Accommodation in the local family house and guest house in Bishkek,
– Hot spring water,
– Visit of eagle hunter.
– Travel insurance.
– Extra price for single room.
– International air tickets.
– Horseback riding in the villages.
– Alcohol and mineral water.
– Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke or SPA.
– Others services non mentioned in the program.