Trekking the Tien Shan mountains is one of the famous programs, which is intended for active tour lovers and for the people, who want to challenge himself. The team of KAGAN offers you 12 days of trekking through the spectacular mountain of Tien Shan from July to August. The program demanded a high physical level of preparation. The fascinating trek will take you to the most beautiful sights of Kyrgyzstan: the pearl of Kyrgyzstan Issyk Kul lake, nomad’s jewel Son Kul lake, beautiful canyon, forests and charming lost villages in the heart of Tien Shan. Horse riding through the high passes (3200 meters) stay in the yurt camps, it is a great way to see real nomad’s life. Challenge yourself in Kyrgyzstan as it has a rich heritage, stunning landscapes, and welcoming people, there are many things you can enjoy!
D1 / Arrival in Bishkek: Meeting with a guide at the airport. Transfer to the guest house for the rest, shower, and breakfast. Sightseeing tour in the Kyrgyz capital; main square, main market, and Museum of Frunze. Lunch and dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the guest house.
D2 / Transfer to Bokonbaeva: Early morning, we drive to Issyk Kul lake, east from the capital. On the way, we stop at Burana tower dating the 11th century. Then, walking 2h into the Konorchek canyon. Picnic in the red canyon. Back to the car. Following the road to the southern shore of the Issyk Kul lake. Free time on the beach. Overnight and dinner in the local family house. 300km
D3 / Trekking to the foot of Tong pass: In the morning, we start our trekking in the mountains of Tien Shan. 1800m departure altitude. Picnic on the way. We reach the foot of Tong pass at 3900m. Overnight and dinner in the tent camping. 6h or 7h oh trekking.
D4 / Trekking to the valley of Jiluu Suu: attacking the pass at 4000m. Down to Jiluu Suu valley and hot spring. Hard day for the horses. Arrival in the valley. Overnight and dinner in the tent camping at 2800m. 5h or 6h of trekking.
D5 / Trekking to Karakaman via Teshik Kul lake: Early morning, we hike up to the lake of Teshik Kul. Beautiful lake. Picnic after the lake. Crossing the pass at 3700m. Down to Karakaman valley. Arrival at the camping. Overnight and dinner in the tent camping. 7h or 8h of trekking.
D6 / Transfer to Jumgal: In the morning, we walk down to the yurt camp to meet our driver. Transfer to Jumgal village. Picnic on the way. We arrive in the late afternoon. Shower, rest, and dinner in the local family house. 5h of the transfer.
D7 / Horseback riding at Son Kul lake: Early morning, we start on horseback to reach the northern shore of the Son Kul lake. Picnic in the valley of Kilemche. Attack of the Tuz Ashu pass at 3200m. Arrival on the northern shore. Overnight and dinner in the yurt camp. 6h or 7h on horseback.
D8 / Horseback riding to the south of Son Kul lake: Along with the jewel of Nomads, Son Kul lake, we ride on horseback to the southern shore of the lake. We explore the unique culture of the nomads, flora, and fauna of Tien Shan mountains. Picnic on the way. Arrival in the yurt camp on the south Son Kul lake. Overnight and dinner in the yurt camp. 6h or 7h on horseback.
D9 / Transfer to Kizil Oy: Drive to Kizil Oy village, lost in the middle of the mountains via Kara Keche pass at 3325m. Picnic on the way. In the afternoon, we reach Kizil Oy village, charming, red, authentic, and lost village in the heart of Tien Shan mountains. (150km / 5 or 6h transfer by car)
D10 / Trekking to Balik Kol lake: After a good night and breakfast in the guest house, we start our trekking to the Balik kul lake. We have a short transfer to the point of meeting with the equestrian guide. Picnic in the middle of the trekking. Crossing the pass at 3000m. down to the lost lake on the foot of the glacier. Overnight and dinner in the tent camping. 2900m. 7h or 8h of trekking.
D11 / Trekking to the valley of Kichi Suusamyr: Following the trekking tour to Kichi Suusamyr valley. Meeting with local shepherds, we permit to discover the real-life of Kyrgyz nomads. Picnic on the way. Arrival in the camping. Overnight and dinner in the tent camp. 7h or 8h of trekking.
D12 / Trekking to the valley of Aramza – Transfer to Bishkek: Last day trekking. We have to leave early morning because we drive to Bishkek after the trekking. Picnic with the driver. Road to Bishkek. Arrival in the guest house in Bishkek. Time to shower. Dinner in the restaurant. Overnight in the guest house.
D13 / Transfer to the airport: In the night, we drive to the airport. End of service
• The visa is not required for EU, Canadian, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Japanese passport with at least 6 months valid for a period do not exceed 60 days. No mandatory vaccine.
• Please take adequate equipment for hiking in the mountains. Sleeping bag, mattress, raincoat, and good hiking shoes.
• Provide the small backpack for picnic and personnel objects.
• The tour oriented for the adults, +23.
• Provide your personal medicament the guide has only a basic pharmacy.
• Please inform us in you have a preference for some foods; allergic or vegetarian.
• In home stays there aren’t a shower and WC in each room.
• For the confirmation of the trip, we ask 100$ prepayment as confirmation. In case of cancellation, we keep the prepayment. The rest of the total amount, you have to pay in cash at your arrival in Bishkek.
Explore Kyrgyzstan with KAGAN!
Price per person in USD:
2 pax 1500$/per
3 pax 1200$/per
4 pax 1050$/per
5 pax 960$/per
6 pax 900$/per
– Transport, pick up and drop off at the airport Manas.
– English speaking guide translator,
– Accommodation in the local family house, tent, yurt and guest house in Bishkek,
– Horses for luggage,
– Camping equipment,
– Visit of eagle hunter.
– Travel insurance.
– Extra price for single room.
– International air tickets.
– Horseback riding in the villages.
– Alcohol and mineral water.
– Last dinner, disco, bar, karaoke or SPA.
– Others services non mentioned in the program.